***P.S. The joystick that comes with the kit is not compatible with the TOS 4/8 ways restrictor gate
Experience the unmatched thrill of arcade games at home
Once you’ve played arcade fighting games with a joystick, gamepads just don’t cut it anymore. If you’re ready to leave the gamepad behind and enjoy your fighting games the way real gamers do, you need an arcade stick. With the GRS LED Single Player Arcade DIY Kit, building one is easier than ever.
Requires no technical knowledge for set up
With the Zero Delay USB Arcade Encoder, putting your arcade stick together can not get easier. Since the joystick and all the buttons come pre-wired, all you have to do is plug them into the encoder for fully compatible plug-and-play. No soldering, wire cutting, or other complex technical work is needed. All joystick directions are prelabeled too.
Outstanding reliability and user experience
All buttons are reliability tested to 10,000,000 life cycles and the joysticks are tested up to 5,000,000 cycles. Additionally, the buttons use a gold-plated terminal, so you can be sure that your GRS LED Single Player Arcade DIY Kit can take on hours of intense gaming without ever malfunctioning.
- Maximum compatibility: Compatible with PC, Linux, Android, Mac, PI, PS3
- Can easily be used to build a multiplayer arcade kit since each encoder has its own USB Cable
- Uses a bulletproof Type-B USB connector that’s virtually indestructible and won’t get disconnected easily
- LED Illuminated push buttons are available in multiple colors for a truly customized arcade kit
- Comes with a round-top joystick and a swappable bat top to suit your preference
- FCC certified
- GRS Zero delay USB encoder board x 1
- 28mm pre-wired LED buttons(except Black non-LED) x 10
- Pre-wired Industrial arcade joystick(ball top) x 1
- Swappable bat top x 1
- Shaft extender x 1
- USB cable x 1