- NOT COMPATIBLE WITH A1UP CENTIPEDE LEGACY UNIT
- PLEASE READ THE INSTRUCTION MANUAL BEFORE USE
- Compatible with Arcade1Up Atari 12 in 1 Unit, Centipede Unit, Party Cade, Legacy(Jumper removed) and PC, Mac, RaspberryPi via USB interface board
- The simplest way to upgrade your arcade1up stock trackball to an industrial quality arcade trackball
- Drop-in replacement for Arcade1Up cabinet
- Perfect for multi-cade MOD
Don't Settle for a Poorly-Made Stock Trackball
The biggest complaint among retro gaming enthusiasts and Arcade1Up collectors has been how poorly made the stock trackballs and spinners are. Unlike the classic console, joystick, fight stick, and wheel, the trackball hasn't garnered the same amount of positivity. The Thunderstick Led Arcade Trackball changes this for good! Equipped with a modern gaming chip and featuring a heavy-duty design, this trackball gives gamers what they've always wanted their trackball to be fluid, easy to control, and capable of standing the test of time.
One Arcade Trackball to Rule Them All
Whether you're modding your original Centipede cabinet or are tired of the nonresponsive Atari 12-in-1 trackball, the Thunderstick Led Arcade Trackball does the trick. It features an industrial-quality design that can handle serious everyday game time or even those weekend gaming binges with your friends. The highlight of the trackball, however, is its sheer smoothness, speed, and non-sticky movement.
Play like a Real Pro Trackball Player
If you're someone who's played with the old trackball, you know just how frustrating and hard it is to level up due to the slow and stickiness of the old trackball. With the Thunderstick Led Arcade Trackball, you can finally let your skill take over.
- 7 different RGB colors
- Compatible with Arcade 1Up, Atari 12 in 1 Unit, Centipede Unit, and PC, Mac, Raspberry Pi via a USB interface board
- Drop-in replacement for Arcade 1Up cabinet