Ultimate Spinner Controller for Tron Emulation Games
The GRS Push & Pull Arcade Spinner Controller is an essential addition to any Disc of TRON emulation game that requires plenty of movement and simultaneous actions. The innovative push-pull design of this arcade spinner makes gameplay a breeze whether you're playing solo or competing with a friend.
Ultra-High Precision Controls
The GRS Push & Pull Arcade Spinner features a premium hall effects sensor that offers buttery smooth movements and lag-free response whether it's shooting through crates, aliens, or just moving across the map. The switchable X and Y-axis mouse directions also offer extra freedom to play in a way that suits your style.
- Push, pull, and scroll buttons
- Switchable mouse, movable directions between the X and Y-axis
- USB 2.0 interface
- Pull up to trigger right-click.
- Push down to trigger left click
- Two extra buttons to scroll up and down
Comprehensive Software support [Model: TS-DOT-02 and above ONLY]
- Configurability for spinner cursor movement between X and Y Axis
- Configurable resolution between 3 different preset CPIs: 360, 720, and 1440
- Ability to append an ID to the spinner driver's name
- Ability to enable push and pull function as a standard button IO signal
- "Push" and "Pull" button calibration
Mounting hole size converter 3D model available for free - Download
GRS Arcade Spinner with Maximum Compatibility and Convenience
This push-pull spinner is compatible with all your spinner-compatible arcade boards. It features a USB 2.0 interface and automatic software calibration to make it compatible with modern arcade game renditions and Arcade 1 Up setups too. The spinner also works with Windows, Linux, Raspberry Pi. and Mac OS compatible setups.
Industry-Grade Arcade Upgrade
The GRS Push & Pull Arcade Spinner features an aluminium structure and can fit a standard arcade buttonhole (28mm). The compact design fits right into your control board with minimal modding requirements. Just plug and play.