- Built-in TTL serial (for Arcade1Up) and USB 2.0 interface
- Change the sensitivity on the fly with 6 selectable CPI
- 12 illumination effects
- High-end gaming chip
- Compatible for Arcade1Up Atari 12 in 1 Unit, Centipede Unit(not compatible with new legacy unit), and PC, Mac, Raspberry Pi
- The simplest way to upgrade your arcade1up stock trackball to an industrial quality arcade trackball
- Drop-in replacement for Arcade1Up cabinet
- Perfect for multicade MOD
The Perfect Replacement for a Classic Arcade Game
Every 70s and 80s kid remembers the days when arcades would overflow with queues to get a chance to play the new Football, Centipede, or Super Breakout game. The quick action and rapid motion required a new type of controller that allows for cat-like reflexes without any latency. That's when Atari released the original trackball, and it changed the gaming world forever. The TS-UTB-Pro Arcade Trackball reinvents this classic with a modern upgrade.
A 21st Century Upgraded Trackball Arcade Game
The sleek design features industry-grade quality and 12 changeable RGB light settings to give your game room and your cabinet that modern appeal.
- PMW3389 high-end gaming chip
- 5 selectable DPI settings
- 12 RGB light effects
- 4 mouse buttons
- USB 2.0
Super Easy to Install
The TS UTB Pro Arcade Trackball comes with 4 screw holes and a direction arrow to guide you to easily screw it into the cabinet. The compact design allows you to simply drop in the trackball into your Arcade1Up of cabinet and give it an instant upgrade. It also comes with a handy manual for those who prefer to manually install it without the help of an expert.
Trackball Arcade Game with Maximum Compatibility
Similar to all our replacement components, the TS UTB Pro Arcade Trackball is compatible with your Atari 12 in 1 arcade, Arcade1Up, retro Centipede unit, and similar trackball-compatible units. It also works with newer interfaces running on Raspberry Pi and your PC or Mac via a USB interface board.